Some performances on this tour include benefits that are exclusively available to Prime members. These benefits include:
- Premium seats - Choose premium seating options including luxurious Amazon lounges and more. Learn more
If you are not currently a paid Prime member, you can sign up and pay for Prime as part of your ticket purchase.
Steps were one of the most successful pop groups of the 1990s. Even though their career only lasted four years, the group racked up two No. 1 singles, two No. 1 albums, 14 consecutive top five singles in the UK, 20 million records sold worldwide and a 'Best Newcomer' BRIT award in 1999. Formed in 1997 by the writers of hit single "5, 6, 7, 8", Claire Williams, H, Lisa Scott-Lee, Lee Latchford-Evans and Faye Tozer would soon attract the interests of Jive Records - home to the Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears - and would go on to release debut album Step One on the label. Hits like "Last Thing On My Mind", "Tragedy", "Love's Got A Hold On My Heart", "Say You'll Be Mine" have seen the group retain a cult following and in 2011, they announced a well-received reunion tour. After a brief hiatus, Steps announced they would once again reform in 2017 for another UK arena tour and a new album.
- No cash value for any ticket.
- Neither Amazon Tickets nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen tickets or ticket reference numbers.
- Unless specified, tickets are not transferable.
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a ticket is prohibited.