Some performances on this tour include benefits that are exclusively available to Prime members. These benefits include:
- Premium seats - Choose premium seating options including luxurious Amazon lounges and more. Learn more
If you are not currently a paid Prime member, you can sign up and pay for Prime as part of your ticket purchase.
Monday 27 November - The O2 - London
Tuesday 28 November - The O2 - London
A most "British" American rock band, The Killers burst onto the scene in 2004 with Hot Fuss, an album brimming with the influence of acts like The Smiths, Oasis, David Bowie, Blur and New Order. Subsequently, the Las Vegas four-piece initially found success in the UK before their native US caught on, and they would go on to sub-headline Glastonbury within a year. The Killers performed an about-turn of sorts on Americana-infused second album Sam's Town, which saw the band channel the expansive, arena-filling sound of Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and U2. Throughout their career, The Killers have released some of the 21st century's most popular indie songs, and songs like "Mr Brightside", "Somebody Told Me", "When You Were Young" and "Human" have carried the band to success at awards ceremonies and festivals the world over.
- No cash value for any ticket.
- Neither Amazon Tickets nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen tickets or ticket reference numbers.
- Unless specified, tickets are not transferable.
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a ticket is prohibited.