Ed Sheeran 2018 UK stadium tour tickets and dates
Thursday 24 May - Manchester - Etihad Stadium
Friday 1 June - Glasgow - Hampden Park
Friday 8 June - Newcastle - St James’ Park
Friday 15 June - London - Wembley Stadium
Saturday 16 June - London - Wembley Stadium
Friday 22 June - Cardiff - Principality Stadium
With a talent for self-penned acoustic numbers, Ed Sheeran made headway in 2005 as a flame-haired teenager with his self-released EP The Orange Room--one of many to be released. In 2011, the singer-songwriter and guitarist released his major-label platinum-selling debut album + (plus). This marked his commercial breakthrough, largely fuelled by lead singles “The A Team” and YouTube phenomenon “You Need Me, I Don’t Need You”.
Ed’s eclectic sound encompasses indie-pop, hip-hop and even R&B, making him a truly versatile musician championed by major artists in the industry, including Jamie Foxx, Example, Wiley and Taylor Swift--who he supported on her 2013 US tour. His second album x (multiply) was released in 2014 and co-produced with Pharrell and Rick Rubin. It peaked at No. 1 in 15 countries and became the best-selling album of the year, featuring "Sing", "Thinking Out Loud" and "Bloodstream"--a collaboration with Rudimental. After a three-day record-breaking stint at Wembley in 2015, Ed’s third effort ÷ (divide) marked his musical comeback in March 2017. "Shape of You" has surpassed 1.5 billion streams, and the album reigns as 2017’s biggest-selling album of the year to date, having sold over eight million copies worldwide.
- Your ticket(s) are not refundable
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner.
- To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
- The tickets
- The voucher confirmation
- The credit card used for the purchase and shown on the voucher confirmation (or a photo or photocopy of it)
- A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the order voucher. To change the name and/or delivery details, click on "Change" in the Delivery Address section and the select "Add new address" to enter the lead person attending and the delivery address. This must be done prior to purchase as you will be unable to change names after your purchase has been confirmed.
Failure to bring all of the items i), ii), iii) and iv) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
- The price you pay is the best available rate provided by the theatre, venue, ticket distributor or promoter for the options and dates chosen
- Prices include all booking and postage fees where applicable
- If you buy this as a gift, please make sure you specify the name of the person you are buying this ticket(s) for upon booking. The name of the person or date cannot be changed once booked
- Restrictions: Your ticket(s) are valid only for the purchased event
- Tickets: This voucher is not your ticket(s); your ticket(s) will be sent to the address provided at time of purchase at least seven days prior to the event
- Questions: For queries about your tickets, please click here
- See age restrictions
- See contact details for special assistance
- No cash value for any ticket.
- Neither Amazon Tickets nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen tickets or ticket reference numbers.
- Unless specified, tickets are not transferable.
- Duplicate use, sale or trade of a ticket is prohibited.