16 Denman Street
London, W1D 7DY
You know the songs. Now discover their story. They were just four ordinary guys from New Jersey until they sang their very first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard… and the radio just couldn’t get enough of them. But while their harmonies were perfect on stage, off stage it was a very different story--a story that has made them an international sensation all over again.
Jersey Boys is the story of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. Featuring the hits: “December 1963 (Oh What A Night)”, “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”, “Sherry”, “Walk Like A Man”, “Bye Bye Baby”, “Big Girls Don’t Cry” and many more. Winner of 57 major awards worldwide, including the Oliviers.
From the critics
“This production is in a class of its own”--Sunday Telegraph
“Oh what a night of magical memories”--Daily Express
- Your Jersey Boys ticket(s) to are not refundable
- The price you pay is the best available rate provided by the theatre, venue, ticket distributor or promoter for the options and dates chosen
- If you buy this as a gift, please make sure you specify the name of the person you are buying this deal for upon booking. The name of the person or date cannot be changed once booked
- Restrictions: Your Jersey Boys ticket(s) are valid only for the purchased event
- Age Guidance: Recommended for ages 12 and over due to strong language. No children under 5 allowed. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Babes-in-arms are not admitted to the auditorium. All children must be old enough to occupy their own seats.
- Availability: Offers are subject to availability and prices may change based on options and time of booking
- Duration: Two hours and 35 minutes including a 15--minute interval
- Purchase Limit: Maximum of 10 Jersey Boys tickets per purchaser
- Assistance: Please contact the venue before booking on 08448 717 630 for special assistance requirements or for special seat arrangements
- Questions: For queries about seating, please contact the ticket provider directly on 0203 137 7420 or email email@example.com