London, WC2B 5JF
Broadway’s biggest show, on the West End’s biggest stage. This highly anticipated new production of 42nd Street arrives in London with an all-singing, high-kicking cast of over 50, ready to explode onto the stage of the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. This iconic musical features big-band songs including “We’re In The Money”, “Lullaby of Broadway”, “Shuffle Off To Buffalo”, “Dames”, “I Only Have Eyes For You” and “42nd Street”. Mark Bramble, co-author of the book for the original Broadway and West End productions and director of the 2001 Tony Award-winning revival, returns to direct the new West End revival of 42nd Street.
42nd Street is the song and dance, American Dream fable of Broadway. Young Peggy Sawyer is fresh off the bus from small-town America and just another face in the chorus line on Broadway’s newest show. But when the leading lady gets injured, Peggy might just have the shot at stardom she’s always dreamed of…
Prices and offers can change based on options, dates and availability. Our prices are inclusive of all booking fees and charges--to see the pricing breakdown click here
- Your ticket(s) are not refundable
- The price you pay is the best available rate provided by the theatre, venue, ticket distributor or promoter for the options and dates chosen
- If you buy this as a gift, please make sure you specify the name of the person you are buying this deal for upon booking. The name of the person or date cannot be changed once booked
- Restrictions: Your ticket(s) are valid only for the purchased event
- Purchase Limit: Maximum of 10 tickets per purchaser
- Age Recommendation: The recommended viewing age for this production is seven or older
- Collection: After purchase, your ticket(s) will be held for you at the venue box office under the name of your chosen pick-up person--please bring ID that matches the name entered at time of purchase
- Assistance: Please contact the venue before booking on 0844 412 4660 for special assistance requirements or for special seat arrangements
- Questions: For queries about seating, please contact the ticket provider directly on 0203 137 7420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers who viewed this event also viewed
Choose number of tickets Number of tickets available
No tickets available
Choose date & time
Please try again.
Choose ticket type Seat type Choose your seats
Tickets are chosen on a best-available basis. You will be able to see your ticket details before finalising your purchase.